Sleeping bags for newborn baby have a lot of positive and negative sides. So that you have a clear idea about this subject, let’s consider all aspects.
Pros of sleeping bag
• The child doesn t disclose while sleeping. The question is that when the baby grows out of diapers, he begins to move actively with his arms and legs. That’s why he could throw off a blanket while sleeping, and if it is cool in the house, he will freeze. In a sleeping bag that will not happen.
• During the night feeding you will not have to take out the child from under a warm blanket, and therefore, he will not freeze.
• Sleeping bag is safe. A small child may accidentally put a blanket on his face or come down and find itself under the blanket. In both cases, he can t get out on his own, and if you will not be somewhere close, there will be a tragedy. The sleeping bag is no such danger.
• Child feels comfortable in a sleeping bag. Once you put a child in it, a baby has feelings similar to those that he experienced during finding in my mother’s tummy. This creates a sense of security and comfort.
Cons of baby sleeping bag:
• It is uncomfortable to change the diapers. If child sleep under the blanket, it is easy to uncover him, to do everything necessary, then put him back, cover, and here he is sleeping peacefully again. If you use a sleeping bag, then this process will inevitably encounter difficulties. Before changing the diaper you will need to remove the sleeping bag and then put it back. There is a risk that the child will clear up and you need some time to put him back to bed.
• If you decide to use a sleeping bag not since birth, it will be difficult for child to get used to the new conditions that can cause problems with sleep.
If you decide to use models without mittens, the child’s hands will always be open. If it is cool in the room, hands will freeze.